Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready for a challenge?........

Hi everyone..........I'm still here I promise! Just dropping in to hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

I need to get my crafting mojo in motion, as I've been too busy enjoying the festivities to get anything else done and, oh did I mention working!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a few projects to show you, but for now I just wanted to share a little of the exciting stuff going on at byLoriDesigns.

First up........are you ready for a challenge (or two!)..............


Yep, starting January 6th we all get to jump in feet first and play along with those Lollipops and Sugarsticks so be sure to check it out at the Lollipop Shop.

Secondly........can you handle the excitement......could there possibly be more? Oh yes..........if you're up to the challenge, and ever wanted the chance to play with the cutest Lori Boyd creations on a weekly basis, then here's your chance..........

Be sure to hop over to the Lollipop Shop and check out all the details and I'll see you there.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...