Thursday, April 7, 2011

15 minutes of fame!

OK, was it Andy Warhole who said everyone in the world will get 15 minutes of fame?

Well, I'm super excited today, as my favourite local scrapbook store, Two Scrapbook Friends, asked me a while ago, if I would be their Guest Designer for April.......awesome, the chance to play with more yummy product!

So, today's the day, and I'm not one for 'blowing my own trumpet', so to speak, but for once, I will be trying to maximize my 15 mins..........or at least get a couple, so here's the link.

Thank you so much to Carolyn and Joanne.......always a pleasure spending monies in your store......no effort required at all!

Have a great day......I'm planning to!
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson

Congratulations Jayne!! Very well deserved!!

Anonymous

Congratulations Jayne, I'm sure your fame will last a lot longer! Well deserved! xx

Anonymous

Loved your scrapbook pages, as always, totally beautiful!! So glad to see your spread your wings, because you have so much to share. Enjoy your time on the team, you will be a valuable asset!! Dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...