Monday, February 20, 2012

Crafty Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends.....So Happy!

Hi there, I'm back today with this weeks 'Crafty Challenge' over at the Two Scrapbook Friends forum. After thinking long and hard about this one, I thought I'd go easy on myself (!) and challenge you to create a scrapbook page, card or any other creation using 'Mom's Favourite Recipe'!

For today's purposes, as I get to set the challenge, the Mom in question is....well.....ME! So your task this week is to create something using a recipe of MY favourite things - the elements that quite often make an appearance on my cards and layouts.

So here goes.
You will need to use at least:

ONE border punch
TWO from the following - twine, ribbon or thread
THREE patterned papers
FOUR buttons

That wasn't so bad was it?

Here's my scrapbook page using all of those................




Three patterned papers from Bo Bunny (well actually four but who's counting!), four buttons (well actually six but.....you know!)



one border punch used on three area's........



with stitching and twine in various places...........


Just for good measure, I made a fun little card following the same recipe.

This one's a cute little digi from Bugaboo Stamps, which my good crafty friend Dee pointed me in the direction of....thanks Dee! It's actually a couple of images which I just layered over each other and then coloured with Copic's.



Papers are from Authentique with a flower, buttons and bakers twine from my stash.



The 'Smile' 'Bingo' card is also cut from the same line of papers



I do hope you'll join in with this weeks Crafty Challenge and don't forget to upload your creations to the forum and gallery, as we always love to see what you create.

That's all from me so have fun and I'll see you next time,
Jayne.
----------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
My Grafico Challenge Blog - #122 Flowers
The Crazy Challenge - #107 Use a Die or Punch
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - #12 Flower Power
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - #79 Stitching
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Flower Power
Cute Card Thursday - #204 Flower Power
Paper Crafting Journey - #3 Make It Cute

12 comments:

Dee

Oh Jayne, I absolutely love both page and card...the colours are fab! I am encouraged to use a greater variety of embellishments and to expand my combination of colours. (the pink, brown and green) You are so creative and colour so well...and an inspiration to all of us! Thanks so much!

JanR

Love the layout, so bright, cheery and fun! The card is super-duper cute too!

Sharon

Jayne what great use of colours in your layout! Love the bright pops with the buttons and purple stitching. And your card is lovely: such a great image and colouring but amazing papers and embellies as well! You make it look effortless. :)

Deanna

Great layout Jayne, so cheery!

Joanne

You layout is so bright and colorful - I love it!
Joanne xo

Joanne

I love your card also! lol
Joanne xo

Kym's Crafty Cards

What a lovely card and scrapbook page you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

Carolyn Wolff

This is awesome Jayne. Thanks for such a great challenge.

happyglitzygirl

Seriously cute, great card and I love the LO as well, thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings, Hilde

Michele Spera

Your card is adorable:-) and love the layout! Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele

Joynana

This is a wonderful lay out and card and a very gorgeous baby. Loving the colors and all of the elements you have included. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters for the stitching challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

Anonymous

Love your flower button on the Scrap page and your gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie Challenge! Good Luck Woo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...