Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big kid!

Hello!

Wednesday means a Sketch Challenge day on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum, and it's my turn to dig out the pencil and ruler for this weeks creation.

I thought I'd go for a slightly eclectic mosaic feel, although a lot of my sketches probably turn out this way, eclectic that is.......it's called deviating from the plan!  I like to think of it as using creative license!

Here's today's sketch........





I have a sample for you, a scrapbook page, and I think I stuck to the plan fairly well this time.





Only a couple of shape alterations and the addition of a few embellies.

I actually dug into my stash of brads.....remember those?



There's also pennants, twine, a paperclip and a handmade flag to finish things off.






 Of course, no page would be complete without a little stitching!






Feel free to make this one your own on a card or layout, and don't forget to upload your works of art to the Forum and Gallery.......there are buttons to be earned toward your next gift certificate!
Looking forward to see what you create and have fun,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Deanna

Such a great layout and sketch... I can't believe you draw them by hand... they are really good!

Dee

WOW what a sketch! It must take you as long to draw it as to do the page itself :) Great job once again!

Sharon

Another great sketch Jayne! And so many amazing details here: I love the twine wrapped around the frame, the hand made flags, the title work!!
Thanks for always inspiring us!

Joanne

I love your sketches Jayne and your layout is amazing!
Joannne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...