Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time for a Sketch!

Well Hello!

It's Wednesday which means it's time for a new sketch over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.  We know how much everyone enjoys a sketch, so no excuses, join in the fun for a chance to earn buttons towards your next gift certificate for the store.

Without further ado, here's today's sketch.




Note to self: Choose shapes a little more carefully, knowing that being no Photoshop expert, you will eventually have to 'freehand' any 'swirly' die cut type of patterns!  Make the most of this one as I can guarantee it won't be making another appearance any time soon.

I have a sample for you, and as my last couple of scrapbook pages have been fairly detailed, this one is clean and simple all the way.




I think these photo's do most of the work for this page, but if I'm honest, I did try to add a little more on there, but nothing seemed to work, so CAS it is!

Have fun with this one.  Feel free to change up that swirly shape for whatever works for you, and don't forget to upload your creations to the Forum and Gallery.

Enjoy your day,
Jayne.x.

1 comments:

Dee

This page is so elegant but "cheeky", just like your little sweetie! I love the layout and the lavender. Great sketch and great work!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...