Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Precious!

Hello again and a Happy Monday morning to ya!

I'm back with project #2 from my recent DT kit from Two Scrapbook Friends.
No projects are complete without a card, and the 'Delightful' collection from Authentique has a couple of baby themed die cut sheets, perfect for this task.


This card uses a die cut border strip, together with a delicate tulle trim layered slightly underneath...........



there's also a co-ordinating sticker, a crocheted flower and various heart die cuts (made using my Slice) to create a 3D button heart.



Love the pastels on this one.
Join me again tomorrow for some more Authentique goodness.
Have a good one,
Jayne.x.

5 comments:

Dee

This card is so sweet! I really love the heart filled with buttons and the tulle at the bottom, perfect for the little one!

JanR

Such a sweet card. I do love that 3D button heart. I'm definitely going to have to scraplift that sometime! (As long as you don't mind, of course.)

Doreen

This is just gorgeous, love the heart and fab design.xxx

Anonymous

Beautiful! I love the button heart.
xx

Sharlene

This card of yours sure is a precious.. It is so pretty.. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...