Friday, June 8, 2012

Sugar and Spice.

 Hi there.  If you are looking for the Two Scrapbook Friends Father's Day Blog Hop please click here or scroll down.

I'm back today, finally, with my third DT project for Two Scrapbook Friends using the gorgeous 'Delightful' collection from Authentique.

A scrapbook page today, entitled 'Sugar and Spice'.......heavier on the sugar for this one I think!  I combined the dainty pastels in this line with a white background, to highlight the purity and sweetness of my photograph.


White backgrounds with nothing added don't have to be boring.......there's still plenty layered here to keep things interesting.
Starting with a couple of hand stitched banners using more of the stickers and a few pearls..........


and progressing with a collection of pennants, circles and buttons here.........


A variety of sweet little alpha stickers are perfect for recording dates, and certainly take all the hard work out of creating a title.........


Lastly, yet another sticker provides the only journalling required.


So there you have it......I did warn you.....an overload on the 'sweetness'!

Have a great day and I'll be back before you know it!

Till then,
Jayne.x.

8 comments:

JanR

So cute (and sweet)!

Lori S.

Jayne, this is an absolutely sweet layout. I love it! So soft and pretty :)

Dee

Your two little ones always add sweetness to any situation. This page definitely amplifies your girls...love it!

Deanna

Beautiful Jayne!

Sharlene

So elegant and yet sweet page. I like how you did with the button clusters across the pennants - so beautiful. I also like the design of fancy frame with tag. Well done!

Sharon

So pretty Jayne! Love the pennants and buttons.

Christa

Stunning Jayne. Those buttons are perfect and create great flow!

csewy-csescrap13

Your layout is adorable...love the pastels, the stitched banner, and the repeat of the circles and buttons! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...