Monday, July 30, 2012

A 'Manly' Birthday.

Good morning.

Time for another card today and this time it's the 'manly' variety!

I don't colour too many male images because they're usually not cute.....obviously (!), and you may have guessed by now, I like cute.  However, one image I quite often colour up, because he is cute in that 'want to rub his bald head' kinda way is 'Maurice' from Pollycraft.

The male members of my family are probably getting a complex by now, wondering why they're quite often sent cards of a man sporting very little hair and a well rounded tum.  No offence to my Dad (although if the cap fits.........), this latest version was given to him for his Birthday.



I did try to soften the blow a little via the sentiment, printed from Word.



Maurice is coloured with Copic's and papers are from a My Minds Eye 'Six by Six' pad.



That's all for today, but I'll be back in a day or two, with scrapbook pages I think.

Till then, have a good one,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Deanna

Totally adorable Jayne!

JanR

Cool card! Love the colours and Maurice looks fab.

Christa

Maurice is just as cute as can be! Round tum and all! You made him that way for sure!

Ann Jobes

This card is adorably manly! Love the sentiment and your colouring is terrific, Jayne!

Laureen

Love the colours you used just perfect for birthday! Cool card you made!

Dee

What a great card! I am sure your Dad will love it...love the colour combinations and very cute "DUDE"!

Anonymous

Oh, what a fantastic card Jayne! Love the image and that fab sentiment. Great colours too.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...