Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympic Challenge #12 at Two Scrapbook Friends

Well today we are posting our final Olympic Challenge over on the TSF Forum and for this one, I thought I'd issue a card challenge.

For Challenge #12 I'd like you to create a card with one thing in mind........the ultimate goal of every athlete completing in any Olympic Games...........a medal!


I want to see some 'Gold', 'Silver', or 'Bronze' on there, some bling, some sparkle, some shine.  It doesn't matter which colour you choose (or use all three!), or how you use it as long as it's there.


For my example I went all out for Gold of course.....why not?!



I'm not much of a fussy, glittery type of gal so this card is a little OTT for me, but I guess I had to get my point across!

I do love the image, a freebie from Sureya over at Deviant Art, and I'm liking the new combo of Copic's I tried for her hair - a little Copper thrown in there.


Papers are from Authentique ('Blissfull' line I think but I'm too lazy to go check!)
 
 I hope you have fun if you get a chance to join in with today's challenge, and I look forward to seeing some medal winning creations.
Have a good weekend,
Jayne.x. 

2 comments:

Dee

Jayne, you win the Gold medal, once again! What a lovely card!!!

Christa

Jayne! I am in love with this image! She is gorgeous and so lovely. Your colouring makes it look like a photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...