Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peas in a Pod!

Hello again, how's the week going so far?

I think I've finally cleaned up and dried out from the muddiest, soggiest Field Trip ever on Tuesday, in the history of Field Trips!  My washing machine will never be the same again, and the brand sparkling new rubber boots we each had, are still sitting in the garage, waiting for me to hose them down.  I'll bring myself to do it eventually!

Anyhow, on to happier thoughts.  My final layout from my recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT kit, using Prima's Doodle-Deux, is at last making an appearance.

Fussy cutting crazy on this one.........'Peas in a Pod'..........



I think this is my favourite page from this months kit.

Did I mention fussy cutting, cause there's a whole bunch of it on here together with a few canvas flowers thrown in there.




I also loved this idea I saw in a magazine recently of punching like crazy, so I got to work with my new Cropodile.  Had to add a little doodling too, frames everything nicely.




A little more fussy cutting around the title, from various sheets of PP, and another page completed for 'the book'!




Have a great day.....I'm making it a lazy one here, and I'll see you tomorrow,
Jayne.x.


6 comments:

Doreen

Love the papers you have used for this fabulous layout.xxx

Tracey

Loving this Jayne! A fabulous page! Love the holes!!

Louise (Mamilou)

Love the pictures you used. and what you did with the Crop-o-dile. I have one, yet to be used.... and you were busy fussy cutting. Great result!

Dee

This page is awesome! The girls are definitely two peas and this page demonstrates that! Love the fussy cutting, the holes and the layout! Another great one, Jayne!

Sharon

What amazing photos Jayne! And fabulous technique with the holes. Just adds such a great touch!

Laureen

Love the black and white photos! Awesome idea to make several holes. I should try that one day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...