Wednesday, October 17, 2012

80's Style!

Okey dokey I'm off for a day of scrapping today with a lovely bunch of ladies, so just time for a quick post on here.

A card and a dose of Saturated Canary goodness!  I feel as though I haven't been colouring in forever, or rather anything I have coloured hasn't made it's way on to cards.....yet!

So at last, this image (which has been sitting coloured for approx 3 months!!!!) finally makes it's debut.



'Pink'.....is she cool or what, and with a name like that her hair couldn't be any other colour!




Colouring is with Copic's and papers are from Echo Park 'Summer Days'.

I did leave the sentiment off this one for now (hence the vacant space in the top left corner!) as I'm not sure what I'll use it for.  Happily it's one of those that could be used for a number of things........'stay cool', 'chill out', 'happy b'day' etc. etc.

Well that's it for today.....short and sweet like I said but I'll be back again this week.
Have a good one,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Louise (Mamilou)

She is gorgeous Jayne! Neat card.
Have a super day off and have fun!

Sharon

Wow Jayne! Amazing colouring as always. Love those leg warmers!! Have fun on your day scrapping.

Anonymous

Gorgeous card Jayne. Love the colours and your colouring is amazing!
xx

Dee

Love how you coloured Pink's hair...half and half! This is a fun, bright card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...