Thursday, November 22, 2012

A double!.....yes you read that correctly.

Good morning and the start of a Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends out there, I hope.

Today I have a slight variation in my normal programming.........a double layout!

Yep I can hardly believe it myself......this girl does NOT do doubles!  Not that I don't like them, I think they're awesome if they're done well, but I unfortunately don't usually do them very well!

They just don't come very easily to me and I find them a little restricting.......everything has to balance out just so.  This is my way of saying that when I create a single page, I throw it on there!

Anyhow, today's page is another result from my scrappy weekend a little while ago, and for once I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

The Distillery.



I think I might have discovered my remedy to making my doubles look at little better........matt everything!

Only problem there is ........5 sheets of cardstock for this one!  So there we go, my excuse for not creating doubles......far too expensive!

There's quite a bit of fussy cutting going on with the layered flowers, and a few die cut elements.


Also lots of layers here and there.



 And of course more fussy cutting and die cuts together with a Thickers title.



This layout was inspired by a sketch from Sketch Savvy and papers are from the Teresa Collins 'Everyday Moments' collection......love the colour scheme in these papers, very clean don't you think?

That's it from me for today but I may be back tomorrow......I'll see how the mojo moves me!

Have a great day,
Jayne.x.

5 comments:

Anonymous

There is that creepy face again!! lol

Tracey

And an awesome double it is! Love it Jayne!

Dee

You definitely could do more doubles...:) Love this, layout, paper and all that matting too!!! Great job, Jayne!

Sharon

Turned out great Jayne! I love the fussy cutting and how you used the patterns in this line.

Joanne

Love what you did with line Jayne! Such a great double-page!
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...