Monday, January 7, 2013

Dies and Doodles!

Good morning.

I'm back hosting another Crafty Challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum this week, the first of the New Year!

This time I'd like to see you use a combination of a couple of my favourite things........Dies and Doodles!

I recently realized that this dynamic duo appear on quite a lot of my creations, so why not challenge the rest of you to do so!

I know a lot of people really don't like doodling especially, but it doesn't have to be too elaborate and quite often, a few lines are enough to complete a scrapbook page or card.

For my sample I made a really simple, quick card using a couple of dies and a white Sharpie for doodling...........oh........and NO colouring! gasp!!



Told you it was simple, but I'm quite liking it in a refreshingly different (for me!) kinda way.

I hope you'll feel inspired to dig out the pens and die cuts for this one.

Enjoy your day,
Jayne.x.
---------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
The Unstampabelles Challenges - #19 Use one or more Dies

7 comments:

Doreen

Beautiful card, lovely layout.xxx

Unknown

Its always good to try new things isnt it lol. Lovely CAS card hon x

Dee

Love the simplicity of this card!

Merry

This such a clever use of dies...especially the hexagon shapes. I have stored that away in memory and I do like your doodling too. Thanks for sharing this card with us at Unstampabelles for our Dies challenge.

HuggiesCrafts

Lovely card! hope you don't mind if I CASE it. Thank you for joining in our Die challenge at Unstampabelles.

Lauren T

Very effective with just the splash of colour. I like the doodling. Thanks for playing at Unstampabelles.

JanR

Lovely card, Jayne! The doodling is fab. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...