Monday, February 11, 2013

A little Va Va Voom!

Good morning.

I have a card up today, one which shows I finally got around to trying out the 'Mini Blind' technique I'd seen a few weeks ago, over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone too, as it's Monday, and my turn for another Crafty Challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.

For this weeks challenge I chose an oldie' but 'goodie'......paper piecing!

So here goes with Step 1, cause there are steps to this you know.


Moving smoothly into Step 2......a gentle pull on both ties.


And finally Step 3, where we do actually get to see some paper piecing.


That dress just had to be an animal print, don't ya think?


This card is actually heading to my Mother-In-Law for her Birthday.  The inside sentiment reads ".......but you've still got it!"  Thought she might appreciate that, and you have to keep on the good side of Mother-In-Laws don't you?

Digi is from Saturated Canary and coloured with Copics.  Papers are from Basic Greys' "Little Black Dress' collection.

Feel free to join in with this weeks challenge and I'll see you again soon.
Have a good day,
Jayne.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...