Monday, March 11, 2013

A Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Hello, hope it's a happy Monday and you're pretty much recovered from loosing that extra hour over the weekend!

It's the start of March break here in Canada, so off to the museum with the kiddo's later....gotta keep em busy for everyone's sake!

Thought I'd better schedule today's post, as you can guarantee there's no way I'm rising at 6.00am when I don't have too.  For that matter.......don't think I've ever risen at 6.00am.

Anyhow, time for a layout.

I was given the opportunity recently by Kristine Davidson over at Creative Scrappers, to work with their final Sketch for a 'Readers Reveal'........a fond farewell before they take a well deserved hiatus.

So here's the sketch I was given:


For some reason this sketch was screaming 'Disney layout' to me.......quite unusual as I've NEVER scrapped a Disney layout.  Guess there's a first time for everything!

So here's my first ever Disney page.



I've had these papers from Queen & Co for a while, waiting for me to start that Disney album!  I'll get around to it one day.....I hope.

I also made use of the 'Mickey' buttons I bought from Scrapfest a couple of years ago, together with lots of circles and embossing.


The title uses a variety of alpha's and also a few glittered die cuts given to me quite a while ago......thanks Carola!



A happy jack-o-lantern charm works nicely on the photograph and a few more circles create Mickey himself..........of course I had to add a little Dickie bow using scraps of yellow ribbon.






And that's it for this one.

Hope you'll visit again when I'll be back on Wednesday, as I have some exciting news!

Till then, have a good one,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Tracey

Love your Disney layout!! Great take on the sketch!!

Anonymous

Absolutely fantastic! When I looked at the sketch the circles made me think of Mickey's ears even before you said it made you think of Disney! Love this page so much!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...