Monday, March 4, 2013

Right Now......Dessert!

Hi there, I hope you had a good weekend.

I certainly did, even though it flew by as is the norm.  Spent a lovely day scrapping with a great group of gals on Saturday, and then working Sunday.......my penance I guess for enjoying the whole previous day to myself!

Anyhow at least I got a few more pages completed for the blog.  They'll be appearing here and there over the next few weeks.

Today though, I'm continuing with 'sleeve' #3 from my recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, showcasing one of the Photo Freedom packs from Echo Park.........'Today's Story".


Today's page is the last one in the pack, which incorporates a variety of smaller photo/card compartments.........this time an arrangement of horizontal 4"x6", and I kept things nice and simple.



The subject........one that's close to my heart......FOOD!

This particular example happens to be my Birthday dinner at one of my favourite restaurants, Milestones.  I have to say this is one of the few places where I can even get excited over vegetables, but dessert.......need I say more?!

There's plenty of room on the enclosed cards for journalling, which was printed straight from Word, together with a minimum of stickers.  Another holds the title nicely, utilizing more of the alpha stickers included in this pack.


The last and final card works for a subtitle, with more of those wooden veneers from Studio Calico I like so much.


Simple and very easy, perfect scrapbooking on the go!

I'll be back on Wednesday with the solitary 12"x12" layout sleeve included in this kit.........works out quite nicely as it also happens to be my turn for Sketch Challenge day over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.  With that in mind, there will be a bonus sketch of the layout tagging along.

See you then,
Jayne.x.

1 comments:

Welcome!

Great job with the sleeve projects Jayne! I love all the different elements!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...