Friday, April 26, 2013

The Glorious Game.

Good morning, I hope it's a happy Friday so far.

I thought I'd hop on here today and post my second creation from one of my recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kits, using Down By The Shore from Fancy Pants Designs.

As mentioned in this post, this collection has quite a strong nautical theme and yours truly has no remotely water related photographs.  I tried my best to utilize them in a non-nautical way and today's layout is no exception.

No romance today though (unless you include 'the love for the game in that one!), nope today's page is sports related...........my daughters first visit some years ago to a professional soccer match.

The Glorious Game.


I still love the colour scheme in this collection, navy and red.....one of my faves.

For the background I used one of the awesome corrugated sheets Fancy Pants produce.  They add great dimension when cut for embellies, but I decided to stick with the whole sheet for this page.

I was given a couple of co-ordinating 'frames' in my kit which are part of this line, so I slotted a couple in there here.........


and here together with a mini collection of chipboard (and regular) buttons.


I doodled part of my title onto a couple of wooden veneers.......


...........and I wanted to use the Polaroid style frame for something other than an overlay on a photo, so I used it to highlight the computer generated journalling.



I'm looking at this layout now and thinking it's a good job that guy in the photo was wearing his TFC shirt, otherwise my daughters pink cap does nothing for this colour scheme!

That's about all for this one, so I guess I'll be seeing you next week.

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Tracey

Another absolutely fabulous page with this collection Jayne! I love the non-nautical things you are doing with it!!

Dee

I too love red and blue! You always come up with wonderful new ideas...the photo frame! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...