Thursday, May 16, 2013

@ The Beach

Hi there, how's it going?

Time for another scrapbook layout and a sketch on here today, as it's my turn to host a Sketchy Challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.

For this weeks sketch, I thought I'd use a recent page as inspiration, and as the weather actually feels a little 'summery' once again, the timing is perfect.

Here's  Sketch #16


The circle base grounds things nicely, and there's still plenty of space to add your own flare.

Here's my page using an awesome summer themed collection from Pebbles Inc.......'Pool Party'.


This collection includes a variety of vellum, ready stitched banners which means the hard work is done for you!


I did try out a new Nestability for the flowers and gave them acrylic/pearl centers.


And that's all.

Enjoy your day and I'll be back, sooner rather than later.....hopefully!

Take care,
Jayne.x.

9 comments:

JanR

Beautiful layout, Jayne! I love those flowers and the colours too.

Deanna

Great layout Jayne!

Louise (Mamilou)

I love your sketches Jayne. They are so easy for me to follow with the different background fill you put on the shapes.... I know it should be pretty obvious but not always to me! Great page and love all those summery colors.

Tracey

A great sketch Jayne! And such a fabulous page!! Love the pretty colours!!

Dee

Oh I am so excited...another Jayne sketch. I really like your sketches for the same reason as Louise. I am definitely going to add it to my collection...thanks so much!

Anonymous

WOW, WOW, WOW!! This is a stunning page Jayne! The sketch is so scary but you've made it look so easy!
xx

Joanne

I totally ADORE this layout! One of your very best!!
Joanne xo

mn36

Love another sketch by Jayne...and your layout is gorgeous. Love the colours and the flowers and cute photos.

Welcome!

oooh oooh I have some catching up to do! I adore this layout and the colours and those flowers ;) are gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...