Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Red Wagon #189 Use 3 or more Patterned Papers

Well hello.

I apologize for being a terrible Blogger this last week or so........a combination of work, dance recitals, car repairs, dental appointments, doctors appointments, more car repairs......you get the general idea I'm sure!

Anyhow, hopefully things will settle down a little from now on and I can actually catch up on some crafting.

Today over at the Little Red Wagon.......



it's Rosanne's turn to host a challenge, and she'd like us to use 3 or more patterned papers on our creation.

Now unless you're living in a cave, you'll be well aware that it's Father's Day this weekend, so I thought I'd better get my butt in gear and create for the men in my life........two of them at least.

These two will be going to my Dad and FIL, so of course I had to dig out 'Maurice' from Pollycraft.....again!!

I can't help it, I love this guy.......something about him just makes me want to jiggle his tummy and rub his head!

Anyhow, enough of that......here goes:


So I guess if we're going to get really technical here I may have stretched the rules just a little, as the main base of my card only has one patterned paper.  However, we can all see there are two more PP's used in the paper piecing of his shorts and vest.......



Mission accomplished!



What can I say......I'm sneaky and looking for an easier life right now!

Check out how the rest of the girlfriends have creatively arranged their 3 or more patterned papers, and maybe you'll get a chance to join in with this weeks challenge too.

I'll see you later this week.....promise!
Take care,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Dee

Maurice takes the cake, the Father's Day cake anyways!! He is quite the dude and you did him up well. Love the patterned papers and I do think you completed the challenge successfully!

Louise (Mamilou)

Thsi is sooooo cute Jayne. Made me laugh! Very nice cards. Love the paper piecing.

Laureen

Love both of your cards! I laughed when you said you wanted to jiggle his tummy and rub his head LOL! I see that you added glossy accent to his eyeglasses! Thumbs up!

JanR

Ooooh, loving that paper piecing! Fab Father's Day cards!

Rosanne

Such cute cards! Great idea to build in the patterns via the paper piecing.

Tammy

Those paper pieced cute men are awesome! I really love the glossy accents on the glasses too! Fab cards!!!

Tracey

Loving the paper pieced outfits! These are awesome Jayne!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...