Monday, September 9, 2013

Little Red Wagon #201 Back To School

Hello, here I am almost a week late for a change as I didn't quite make my deadline (as usual!) for Wednesday's Little Red Wagon challenge.......duh!

I feel like I'm constantly chasing my tail these days, what with trying to settle into our school routine this last week, the continuing saga of house training a puppy, then throw into the mix my in-laws arriving mid week on a jet plane from the UK.........just the usual stuff!

Anyhow, this weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon.......


was issued by Tammy and has a Back To School theme

I thought as school Picture Day is fast approaching, it was about time I finished scrapping last years photo's, so today's offering is a layout showcasing my youngest daughter's portrait.

Gr1.


Papers are last years school collection from Authentique and I quite like the splashes of yellow in there.


I used plenty of stickers from the co-ordinating sticker sheet...........


and lots of stuff from my stash - trim, brads, stamps etc.


That's all for now but I'll be back on Wednesday I hope, for this weeks challenge.  You still have a couple more days to join us this week if you wish.

Enjoy the rest of your day and our impending spell of humidity apparently!
See you soon,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...