Friday, April 25, 2014

Time to Party.

Hey, how's it going?

Every thing's pretty good here especially as I'm blogging before midday for a change!!

At last, I'm finally getting around to posting my Two Scrapbook Friends DT creations using the Modern Miss collection from Bo Bunny.

It feels like eons ago when I finished this lot because basically, it was!

I'm starting things off here with 'the card'..........definitely not overly impressed with it, but at least it was pretty easy to create and a good way of using up excess chipboard embellies.



I do love that leopard print though - very Eartha Kitt.......Rrrrrrrowwwww!!

The half of you out there younger than forty something are probably wondering "who and what the heck is she on about"! (Google Catwoman in the original Batman series)

Here's a quick view of the inside......the card that is, in case I lost you there!


That's about all cause there's really not much else to say about it,

Have a great weekend and I'll be seeing you next week,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...