Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Little Red Wagon #239 - Buttons and Bows

Hi there........it's Wednesday which means it's time for this weeks challenge over at............


I'm leading the challenge today and I'm going nice and easy on you!

I'd like to see you use that dependable duo that's a staple in everyone's stash I'm sure, and definitely one of my 'go to' faves.......buttons and bows.

You can use a little or a lot - the choice is yours.

Here's my offering:


I love this cute little clothes line set I found over at the Silhouette store quite a while back.

I resisted the urge to couple the buttons and bow together as I would have normally, on say...ohhhh probably every other card I've made!

Nope, this time they were separated a very healthy distance apart.


Papers are from the Family Ties collection by Pebbles which joined my stash maybe a year or two ago, and the sentiment was drawn with a Sketch pen and my Cameo.

No excuses this week as we all know you have plenty of buttons and ribbon laying around, so why not get creating and link up your project over on the blog.

I'll be sure to stop by, so check back there again on Tuesday for our Featured Faves.

I'll be back here again Friday with a page of the happiest place on Earth!

Till then, enjoy your week,
Jayne.x.

9 comments:

Joanne

This is just simply adorable! I love the colors you chose!
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff

How pretty. Love the colours and that clothesline is awesome!!!

Desire Fourie

Jayne this is so fun and cheerful. Love the little clothes line.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tracy Penney

Jayne a great choice on the button/ribbon seperation, the card looks great. I love the bright vibrant colours and that cloths line set you cut is fun!

Tracey

This is so sweet Jayne!! What a happy card!!

Rosanne

Such a sweet card!

Kristine

Such a CUTE and very Creative way to use the buttons and bows...LOVE it! :)
~Kris
Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Sharon

Love the bathing suits on the clothesline! So cute.

Deanna

Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...