Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Little Red Wagon #244 - Summer

Hi there.

I hope you're enjoying your summer vacation so far.  I'm making the most of it while my parents are here for their annual visit.

Today's challenge over at........


is perfectly appropriate for this time of year, as Rosanne would like to see anything with a Summery theme.

My Mom's Birthday just happens to be occurring this week, so I went with a Summery Birthday card:


I kept things clean and simple, but played around with this one by painting some watercolours onto a mini 'sunburst' place card (Jillibean Soup), then added a stamped image.  The touches of black provide a nice contrast.


Why not absorb a little sunshine yourself and create your own 'Summer' themed project?  Just link up over on the blog and don't forget to check out a little inspiration from the rest of the Girlfriends while you're there.

I'm hoping to be back again this week as I still have a backlog of scrapbook layouts to post!

Enjoy the sunshine and have a great day,
Jayne.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...