Monday, August 11, 2014

Group Selfie

Well hello, how's it going?

I feel as though I've stuffed my face all weekend long (which is probably because I did!), so I guess I'm in need of a good detox!

Ha.....yeah right!  Unfortunately my idea of exercise tends to be one extra walk around the block for the puppy.

For now, I'll sit here in front of the PC......have to keep on top of things right?!

As promised, today I'm posting the second layout created from my Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using the Family Patchwork collection from Adorn It. (You can check out the first here)

I do love the colour scheme in this line but for this page, I decided on a plain cardstock background.  I realize I really don't do that much these days (other than maybe using white), and when I do I feel as though the page is a little naked!

That means the perfect excuse to get a little messy on there!

Group Selfie




The design itself is fairly simple......I started by smearing a strip of Molding Paste Modelling Paste......oh I forget which one it actually was but you get the drift.....then dragged a grooved artist spatula through it.



Lots of random layered strips in the center, stickers too and some coffee mug stains here and there.


Two things I'm loving for embellies right now - wooden sequins and buttons/flare which I really don't have enough of!


This photo was taken during a day trip earlier in the year, when we took the ferry over to Center Island in Toronto.  When we get there my dear children usually convince me what a great idea it would be to hire one of the 4 seater bicycles for an hour, to tour around the island.

Great!

This was obviously snapped while we still had a smile on our faces and some feeling in our legs and butt!

Dog walking, it definitely is NOT!

The photograph wouldn't have been quite so chipper the next day I tell ya!

Have a great day and I'll be back on Wednesday once I've dug into that Little Red Wagon.

Till then,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Tracey

I am so loving this page Jayne!! Fun picture too!!

Joanne

I just love this layout, Jayne! The colors, the details and the photo are just fabulous!
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...