Friday, August 22, 2014

Sketch-y Friday at Scrapmuch? - T.O.

Good morning.

I have a layout to post today as it's Sketch-y Friday once again over on the Scrapmuch? blog.


Laura has created another awesome sketch for our crafting pleasure, as follows:


My page is another creation that took on a life of it's own.......certainly not as I envisioned, but I think I quite like the quirky result.

T.O.



Hmmmm a spaced out bubble background........


 and a smiley face sun.......



I'm not quite sure what I was thinking (or drinking!) when I created this one!

The whole inspiration for this page started with the idea of creating a skyline, which I cut with my Silhouette, then added some doodling to create more of a cityscape.


I do love the view of the city in this photo.  It's always a fabulous photo opp when you're crossing over the lake on a ferry, to get to Center Island........gorgeous views!

That's it from me so why not get your craft on and join in with one of our Sketch-y Friday challenges over at Scrapmuch?

You have a week left to get creating with any one of the four sketches this month, and as always there's a prize involved for one lucky soul.

Have a great weekend......we're packing up ready for a Morgan camping expedition.

The first (and probably the last!) of the year!

See you next week,
Jayne.x.

10 comments:

Elaine

LOVE this layout!! The bubble background is so effective. Great take on the sketch!!

Tracey

WHat an absolutely fantastic take on the sketch!! Loving that skyline!!

Sandy Ross

Love your "quirky" layout! It is so fun and it puts a smile on my face! Great job!

JanR

Fabulous!! Such cool things going on here. I love it.

Anonymous

It may not be what you envisioned, but the result is certainly awesome! Love the skyline and the look of the layout as a whole! (And I love that we both used the arrow strip! LOL)

Tiiu

Totally love this page! Great photo and great tribute to a city that will always be home to my heart! :)

ScrappyGoodness

I just really love this layout! It is so amazing and such a cool idea.

Unknown

Amazing, love everything about it, especially the skyline!

Unknown

Jayne LOVE this LO and the denim paper!! You rocked this sketch

Laureen

Truly love the creativity on this layout! The cityline is champ! Beautiful everything!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...