Friday, November 21, 2014

Sketch-y Friday at Scrapmuch? - The 3 Amigos

Hey there, are we enjoying our Winter Wonderland here in Canada and the States?

Not.

I can honestly say I'm sick of Winter already and we haven't even started the season yet!

Anyhow, one thing is sure to cheer us up.......a new Sketch over on the Scrapmuch? blog and a little inspiration from Team B too.

Here's my effort this week:

The 3 Amigos.



This photograph brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

It was taken as we were on route to our very first camping expedition this last Summer.  The car was soooo ridiculously packed that no-one could move an inch!  I turned to take a snapshot of the three passengers in the rear and they all seemed to be posed perfectly.  In reality, I think they had no other choice as they were cramped into that one position for the whole journey!

For my background on this page, I have chalk ink stippled through a stencil to add a few more random lines on there, then distress ink to create the coffee mug stains.


Two of my favourite types of embellies.......wood and buttons/pin badges.


Finally, I decided to create an envelope flap kind of thing to represent the top portion of the sketch.


Talking of the Sketch, here is this weeks fabulous inspiration provided by Laura.


Feeling inspired to run to your crafty space?

You have 9 days left to enter your own interpretation of this or any of the November Sketches.  Just link up over on the Scrapmuch? blog to be in with a chance of winning.

I'm off this weekend for our annual awesome scrapbook retreat with the Scrapmuch girls.......so much fun and hopefully a little productive too!

See you next week,
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

Tracey

This is such a great page Jayne! I am loving it!

Sandy Ross

Awesome layout! Love the stencilling and the envelope embellie at the top is amazing! See you at the retreat!!!

Laureen

Beautiful layout and your title made me smile! I had to check to see who the third person was... oh it was your dog! LOL Love all of the details on your layout! Great take on the sketch!

Rebecca rande

great page, such a sweet photo, love working with wood too, have a great weekend

JanR

Fabulous page, Jayne! I love all the stamping you did.

Unknown

This is simply fantastic! I love the back ground and the doodling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...