Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Love This Face

Good morning.

Off to work for me today so I finally remembered to schedule a blog post!

Today's page is the second and final from my recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using the Hugs and Kisses collection by Simple Stories.

This is a sweet little mini collection perfect for those valentine, love inspired or general girlie pages.

I paired this time around with Kraft cardstock......who can resist a little Kraft here and there?

Love This Face



So you can see that the whole page centers around the background die cut......and the gorgeous little girl in the center there of course!

The 'heart' background is a 4"x6" overlay in the Silhouette store called Doodle Hearts which I stretched to approximately 8"x12".  I then randomly filled some of the hearts with patterned paper.


The bottom section of the background is letters I 'welded' to the overlay to form part of the title.  This is what I love about the Silhouette.....the possibilities are endless!


I decided not to glue these down and left them hanging as I like the shadow they create in this tone on tone area.

As always with collections from Simple Stories, there are co-ordinating stickers so I made use of a few of them starting with the word 'Love' for the title.


This was actually the inspiration for the whole page!

Finally, more stickers and layers to embellish the photograph, and a little messy thread to finish things off.


That's about all from me for today, but you can grab this collection for yourself either at the online store or in person at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Have a great day and I hope to be back Thursday with another page for ya.

Till then,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...