Wednesday, April 29, 2015

You Can Always Find A Friend In A Good Book

Time for a little more action on here I think, so today I thought I'd finish off my creations from a recent DT Kit from Two Scrapbook Friends......the 'Enchanted' collection from Simple Stories.

This is a lovely feminine line full of pastels, but with a wonderful mix of modern geometric patterns, and a touch of Kraft in there too.

Can't go wrong really and with a house of girlies I knew I could put it to good use!

The only thing I seem to be struggling with recently is a lack of photo's.....for a scrapbooker my penchant for taking photographs is pretty hopeless really!

Note to self: take more photo's (or at least remember to bring your camera).

So, I lucked out when I found this little gem - no idea who took it, certainly not me so probably my youngest who unlike her Mother, is definitely 'snap' happy!

Anyone that knows my eldest daughter is well aware that this is the position she can usually be found in.........with her nose in a book!

You Can Always Find A Friend In A Good Book


The background paper starts this one off for me.  I decided to add a little colour to the 'postcard' stamp with watercolour paints.


The large chevrons were fussy cut from another sheet of patterned paper, the vines were courtesy of my Silhouette, and I used a combination of mini alpha's and more Silhouette cuts for the long long title.



There are some cute die cut paper clips found in this collection, so I layered a couple of different ones in a cluster of embellies here......



and finished things off with a scattering of enamel dots.

Just about covers everything I think.

You can find 'Enchanted' over at Two Scrapbook Friends either in person or at their online store.

Have a wonderful day.....enjoy the sunshine and hopefully I'll be back here again later this week.

Take care,
Jayne.x.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...